Managing Asthma Through Case Management In Homes (MATCH)
IS YOUR (or your CHILD'S) ASTHMA OUT OF CONTROL? We can help!
Does asthma make you or your child:
• Use a rescue inhaler more than two times per week
• Miss school or work?
• Sometimes need to go to the ER or hospital?
• Have trouble playing, exercising or being active?
Eligibility: Children (0-17 years old) and Adults with uncontrolled asthma who have PHP health insurance or uninsured.
Area Served: Reside in Ingham County or have a Lansing address
Who visits: Certified Asthma Educator (Nurse)
How does it work?
- We provide asthma education in your home, helping you (or your child) to:
• Follow asthma action plan
• Learn how and when to use asthma medications
• Know asthma triggers
• Connect with community resources
• Work with your employer or your child's school
• Work with your doctor
To download a client flyer: 2018 MATCH client flyer
To download a provider flyer:
2018 MATCH provider flyer