When you enrolled in the Washtenaw Health Plan, Plan B, you were assigned to a participating doctor’s office or medical clinic. This doctor’s office or clinic will take care of your basic health needs and send you to a specialist when needed. If you have never been to your assigned doctor’s office or clinic, you should make an appointment as soon as possible. This first appointment lets your doctor look at your medical history. It also gives you a chance to ask important questions about your health care. Don’t wait until you need care to meet your doctor.
NEED HELP? WHP STAFF ARE HERE TO HELP YOU ENROLL IN MANY HEALTH COVERAGE OPTIONS
Please call 734-544-3030 for more information. You can also stop by during our walk-in hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm at 555 Towner Street, Ypsilanti, MI 48198
You may be eligible for:
- Healthy Michigan Plan (adults 19-64 years old)
- Healthy Kids (ages 1-18 with income under 160% of poverty)
- MiChild (ages 1-18 with come between 160% - 212% of poverty)
- Pregnancy (pregnant women up to 195% of poverty)
- Medicaid for the Aged (low income seniors over 65)
- Emergency Medicaid (for permanent residents with a green card less than 5 years)
- MOMS (covers pregnancy services for non-citizens who are only eligible for emergency Medicaid)
- Marketplace (you may receive tax credits for help with premiums)
- Medicare (65 years old and older/disabled adults)
- WHP Plan B( Limited Enrollment by Referral Only. For more information, call WHP at (734) 544-3030)
Click Here for more enrollment information
Washtenaw Health Plan has a new member portal! The portal will be open for registration starting June 1, 2016. Click here for registration instructions. The portal provides online tools to help manage your personal healthcare. The portal will allow you to check coverage, view personal information, order cards, download materials and forms, view claims, see health education, and more. Don’t miss out. Login.